🎉📆🎉 New Early Access Feature: Improved Calendar (Beta)🎉📆🎉

Thanks for the heads up for all who reported the blank screen this morning. This issue should now be fixed.

7 Likes

Yep, looks to be fixed for me now :+1:

3 Likes

Its fixed this end, thanks :+1:

1 Like

Is it possible to adjust the TSS graph dates? If not that would be nice…I don’t want/need to see 18 months worth of TSS always.

2 Likes

In the web version I’m noticing prior weeks totals are off. Planned hours don’t add up. Run TSS isn’t showing up either. I had a week with 31 hours of running and zero TSS.

Otherwise really liking the new layout!

Not right now; we’re currently showing the same time range as the old calendar. You’re the second athlete to suggest this though, so it’s certainly something we’ll add to our list of feature requests.

2 Likes

I am taking a look at your calendar now to see if I can get to the bottom of this. Can you point me to the week with 31 hours of running, in particular?

The week of 9/2. That week also only shows a total of 1:15 for planned run hours. Should be more like 5 hours. The following week shows zero planned hours.

The current week shows zero TSS for running as well. I did a 65 minute planned run Monday.

1 Like

The missing run TSS is a known issue we’re working on.

As for the planned vs. actual run time, I think this might be a confusion point we’ve seen arise before with the planned/actual columns. Did you have these runs scheduled on your calendar before you did them (in other words, planned in advance) or did you just import/sync runs from Strava or Garmin without having anything on your TR calendar beforehand? If it’s the latter, it’s actually showing “correctly” but in a way that’s potentially confusing, and a point we’re aware of as something needing further discussion.

All runs were scheduled, not additional workouts. I’m on the LV Full IM plan, usually 3-4 runs planned per week.

Thanks Sean!

2 Likes

OK, that’s super helpful for me. Thank you for the details. We’ll dig into it!

1 Like

Just want to say that this is cool and great improvements. One slight issue is that the tool tips do not go over any calendar annotations as per the following:

1 Like

Our UX engineer is working on this as we speak!

1 Like

The right click to dissasociate a workout doesn’t seem to do anything

1 Like

This is a known issue, but thank you for pointing it out!

3 Likes

Also made this suggestion. Although you can adjust in the Career Training Stress page

Alternatively the description of the ride could instead of saying at x% FTP give the actual power range the way the App does

1 Like

From a strength training session. Browser is missing a space to type in a description which the app has.

App:

Firefox browser:

1 Like

+1, at such a long duration its not very useful.

I have been finding it very useful in my own training to compare year-over-year trends, but I think the key is it’s not always useful at this long duration.

1 Like