What Beer are you enjoying?

Guinness 0!

1 Like

How does that taste? I do a fair amount of alcohol free, but haven’t had that one

1 Like

It’s not as ‘hearty’ as regular Guinness, but It’s close. The nitro charge put a thin head on it. It’s not at all bad. I’ve got a couple cans left. I’d get it again for sure. (Sometimes regular Guinness is a little too ‘thick’ :man_shrugging:)

2 Likes

And this was disturbing, and I swear I did not mix up the cans.

A very murky ‘light copper’ cerveza.

And a really anemic looking Oktoberfest.

And the former has a very powerful taste and the later is very weak. Makes me wonder if the canner swapped the cans, or didn’t…

(This happened over several days, not the same day)

5 Likes

Something fruity

5 Likes

Beer For The Soul from Sketchbook……I mean, aren’t they all? :wink:

Nice pale ale with a bit of a Belgian flavor to it (as indicated by the label).

3 Likes

From the can because the tires are finished and now I need to replace brake pads and rotors.

skál y’all, happy Friday and September 1st!

4 Likes

Still on the wagon. This 0.0 is passable but barely, the Stella Liberte NA is so much better.

6 Likes

Like a good North East IPA, but love the ‘West Coast IPA’ from Stone, FML (Fear Movie Lions)…

You had me at hops, yum…

1 Like

I’m taking a short 1 day break from my medication. So I’m sneaking in a single beer:

And one of my all time favorites to boot.

5 Likes

Big Slide Brewery Key Lime Pie Sour. Special shout-out to myself as I rated it a 4 on Untapped and now my check in is on the draft list

5 Likes

Nice!

Another ‘shout out to myself’ post…

Complementary sparkling Viognier to celebrate 29 years :ring: :bride_with_veil: and still going strong! Then upstairs to the speakeasy for a velvet martini and see some friends.

6 Likes

Congrats….we are a year behind you, almost to the day.

1 Like

Country Mile Pub Ale from Maplewood……was expecting something a bit darker / maltier, but it was delicious nonetheless. Low ABV, too….

For good measure, I’m adding pics of the pizzas I cooked in the new pizza oven. The old one got crushed on the 4th weekend when a huge branch came crashing down on the deck. All repairs now completed and the grill and pizza overn have been replaced. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Mmm, pizza. Happy anniversary!

1 Like

Dark farmhouse lager from Suarez Family Brewery. Excellent!

4 Likes

Rouleur hosted a Labor Day ride from their tasting room in Carlsbad this past Saturday. After the ride, they were promoting the re-release of their New Zealand Pilsner, Boneshakeur, which was crisp, refreshing, and pretty perfect for a post-ride libation. I didn’t get any pics of the Pilsner but I did buy the associated glassware and a 4-pack of the always-good, Endo IPA.

5 Likes

It is that time of year……break out the Oktoberfests!!

Lovely Marzen Lager from Tighthead Brewery, a few miles away and a major sponsor of the Mundelein race for the Intelligentsia Series.

(No truth to the rumor that I was the model for the label on this can)

5 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Voodoo Ranger IPA. After a crazy day, it’s just nice to have that cross my tongue.

TGIF!!

2 Likes