What Beer are you enjoying?

Reminder from @Power13, it’s Octoberfest season

5 Likes

And all of the times I’ve had to prove that the German Oktoberfest is in SEPTEMBER! :roll_eyes:

Prost!!

3 Likes

Oktoberfest is 100% in September……I try and wait until it is Fall before I have any, though.

Kills me how early breweries are putting their Oktoberfests on the market, though…some local breweries were delivering this year’s goods in late July.

Hard pass.

2 Likes

I expect to see Christmas kitsch out soon. Ahh the smell of capitalism… :crazy_face:

A little different this year!

2 Likes

My local Lowe’s store already has Xmas stuff out….:pensive:

1 Like

Escape Collective has my back on Octoberfest in SEPP🥇TEMBER

Ein maß bier!

:beer:

3 Likes

Xul Auslander Oktoberfest on the way to tailgate. I’ll have a few of these and then dive hard into Coors

3 Likes

Drowning Shamrock Milk Stout from Off Color Brewing……stout w/ vanilla, lactose and mint.

Surprisingly light for a stout….really tasted and felt more like a dark ale. Quite good!

3 Likes

A decent try at an NA Hazy, had the color and body amd a few juicy bits floating around.

4 Likes

Keeping it real for Sunday Morning. This is a very decent NA attempt at an Oktoberfest brew.

5 Likes

Revolution Fist City Pale Ale from an undisclosed location…

3 Likes

Ode to my HS friend Scott (RIP):

“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn”

• Jack Kerouac

:beers:

3 Likes

Pickle ball tournament in Arizona and my wife and I won the adult division and beat some of the twenty-something kids!

and

Good stuff. Tombstone Brewing gets a :+1:

My daughter’s glasses got crushed by my brother-in-law before the tournament. So after we went to Costco to get them fixed and pick up some more provisions

Oktoberfestbier! In the cart and out of the store! Wife approved!

4 Likes

Decided to go with the Two Hearted again. Big Belgian Blonde or Tripel guy, but if pressed for only one beer the. Two Hearted would be hard for me to pick against

5 Likes

Me tapping the keg…

Film at 11.

:metal:

My daughter in Phoenix asked me to post this

3 Likes

Old Irving Brewery Spider Bride Black IPA….they brewed it for an employee’s wedding next month.

Hoppy with just a hint of coffee flavor. Really good.

2 Likes

Church Music on a Saturday night. I do like singing in church - nobody judging!

1 Like

What, no pretzels?

1 Like

Wouldn’t say I was enjoying it actually, but it was interesting. Sam Adams NA IPA. It has a decidedly fruity aftertaste, and still manages to taste like almost every other NA IPA: Somewhat soapy. That’s about as good as I can think of a description. So many I’ve had seem to taste like they have a small concentration of soap in their recipe. I might be wrong about it, but it seems ‘off’. As if whatever they use to ‘remove the alcohol’ leaves a different flavor, that they tried to cover up with more fruit flavor. The box claims that is ‘the best NA IPA’, or something. I guess of all the things an ‘NA IPA’ could taste like, that’s not so bad, but… (Beats the burnt hair taste of Florida water)

1 Like